FURUNO Singapore News & Events
“Business Continuity Operations for Furuno Singapore during 7 April – 1 June 2020”
27 April 2020
With the most recent announcement made by Singapore Government Multi-Ministry Taskforce on the tightened measures in view of the current situation to further reduce transmission of COVID-19, including the extension of the circuit breaker by another 4 weeks until 1 June 2020 (inclusive).
Furuno Singapore Pte Ltd remains listed by the Ministry of Trade & Industry (MTI) as a provider of essential services and will remain operational, while complying with MTI’s progressively allocated manpower allowed to perform work at our Company’s premises and at our partner’s worksites.
While we continue to serve our customers and partners, we wish to highlight that Furuno will continue to adopt new measures to ensure the safety of our customers and employees. Some of the measures we have taken so far are:
1) Work from Home policy for our employees
2) Only a minimum number of Appointed Essential workforce will work in the office where necessary.
3) Implemented Safe Distancing measures to reduce physical interactions by:
4) Twice a day temperature taking for all our employees.
5) Visitors, Contractors and staff who enter our Company premises must have their temperature taken and registered via SafeEntry, a Cloud-based visitor registration system developed by the Singapore Government Technology Agency (GovTech).
We seek your kind understanding and patience for any delay in response or the timely manpower allocation for your projects during this challenging period. Thank you for your continuous support and let’s work together to overcome this crisis.
Read the complete notice here.