FURUNO Singapore News & Events
“Business Continuity Operations for Furuno Singapore during 7 April – 4 May 2020”
7 April 2020
The Government of Singapore has implemented an elevated set of safe distancing measures, as a circuit breaker, including the suspension of business activities for non-essential business to curb the spread of COVID-19. The measures will take effect between 7 April to 4 May 2020 (both dates inclusive).
Furuno Singapore Pte Ltd is listed by the Ministry of Trade & Industry as a provider of essential services and will remain operational. We will continue to operate to serve our customers and partners with measures in place to support this initiative during this period.
For the health and safety of all our customers and employees, we have adopted the following measures:
1) Work from Home policy for our employees
2) Only a minimum number of Appointed Essential workforce will work in the office where necessary.
3) Implemented Safe Distancing measures to reduce physical interactions by:
- Reducing the need for and duration of physical interactions by conducting discussions and meetings virtually, over the phone and via email;
- Staggering working hours;
- Postponing all group events; and
- Implementing split team arrangements
Please be assured that we will do our utmost best to minimise disruptions in this challenging period and we seek your kind understanding and patience for any delay in response.
Thank you for your continuous support.
Read the complete notice here.